Fire Leaves Edgar Home Charred Dec. 23

Edgar's picture
Article Image Alt Text
A Dec. 23 fire near the downtown business district in Edgar has left the home of L ee and Elizabeth Ann Sample- Paulus and their children, Mersaidies Dawn Nacke, Xavier and Jacob, without their home. No cause for the fire has been announced. The call came into the Clay County E-911 Dispatch Center around 6 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 23, with the Edgar V olunteer Fire Department responding to the scene.


Rate this article: 
No votes yet